What’s consuming your thoughts?
How much time is wasted on thoughts of what has happened to you or others in the past? We are often fixated on an issue, an event that is in the past but still consuming our thoughts.
- What do you constantly worry about?
- Who do you complain about?
- What event from the past do you always think or talk about?
This can be a heavy load to carry. There’s nothing to be ashamed of in admitting that you are caught up. We all go through difficult times – it’s great to realise that we can take responsibility for our lives and move on. Consider how much time and energy your poor quality thoughts actually consume.
Three steps towards creating good quality thoughts:
1. Consider what poor quality thoughts are stemming from an issue you are caught up in.
2. Work out whether this situation can or can’t be changed.
3. Choose to unhook those poor quality thoughts and:
• Accept what can be changed and move ahead in a valued direction.
• Accept what can’t be changed and move ahead in a valued direction.
Focus on living a life according to your values – soon your load will be lighter.
You’ll be hooked on good quality thoughts.
Every Minute Counts and You Can Have It All!™