There is a lot of wisdom on the planet – all of us have knowledge. But when those ‘in the know’ transfer their knowledge to others things start to change.
There are three reasons we don’t share what we know
- Fear of failure – what if I don’t make it?
- Fear of rejection – what will others think?
- Fear of success – am I good enough?
Once we overcome these fears the new checklist is
- Create quality message that solves others problems
- Package them to get knownfor what you know
- Deliver consistently to the market that has the problem.
As an Australian and NZ Thought Leaders Partner I am inspired to help clever people be commercially smart by teaching them to think, sell and deliver. The success of the curriculum is proven.
And here’s the bonus! As a recognised expert – known for what you know, you could earn $500,000-$1,500,000 per year, work 50-200 days doing the work you love, with the people you like and in the way you want. This is when you move from being a subject-matter expert who knows something to becoming a trusted advisor who solve others problems. As a thought leader you are then well positioned as the GO TO person in your area of expertise.
Make no mistake – commercial success is about solving others problems that pays. Are you solving others problems and getting rewarded commercially?
Every Minute Counts and You Can Have It All!™