Sometimes we think we have lost our mojo, but all we may need is to get some support and work alongside people with similar values and vision, and who are, best of all, people you like. And like a relay race it becomes a combined effort, creating many benefits at home and in your personal life.
In How To Have It All I explain that having it all is not doing it all. High achievers, living fulfilled lives:
- decide what are high value tasks and focus on these only
- decide what doesn’t need to be done
- decide what can be delegated
- have effective people to delegate to
- put systems in place to manage all of the above.
We can’t do it all — it’s time to delegate or stagnate. Once you have delegated you are left with the high value tasks. Even if you are quite capable of playing the game alone it doesn’t have to be a solo effort.
Working together can inspire you to achieve greater fulfilment and gain insight, momentum and energy, by:
- leveraging success — pooling your smarts
- getting there faster — with more hands on deck
- finding friendship on the journey — working with people you like
- having more fun — celebrating success together!
Once you find the right support people, invest time and energy in the relationship. Life rocks when you do!
Every Minute Counts and You Can Have It All! ®